Sometimes things seem like a good idea right up until about 7 moments after its too late for me to take it back. That's a crappy feeling.
To balance this. A good feeling: roommate bonding time over delicious food and the knowledge that the weekend is just around the corner.
Also, Learning not to judge by appearances is a lesson that is going to take a while.
Bob Saggat! Now I need a positive to rebalance this post.
Well this far outweighs anything, but this is an ok imbalance.
My mom told me this today and it doesn't matter whether or not it is true. I'm just grateful she believes it. " I want you to know how grateful I am that you have spent your life lightening my burdens--instead of adding to them. "
:)
It's true and I will be grateful eternally for it. I love you!
ReplyDelete